Metal Housing with Control Board of Segway miniPRO replacement
Steering Shaft Metal Housing of Segway miniPRO
Tools Required: 3 mm hex wrench
- Make sure the miniPRO is powered off and the charger is not c
- Remove the following components:
Press the Power Button until all lights are off to discharge any power remaining in the miniPRO.
- Steering Knee Controlled Bar
- Steering Assembly
- Decorative Front Panel
- Decorative Rear Panel
- Both Foot Pads
- Center Console
- Using a 3 mm hex wrench, remove the four fasteners shown in the picture below
- Lift the entire Steering Sensor Casing with Shaft off of the base.
- Lay the Steering Casing with Shaft upside-down on a clean surface
- Using screwdriver remove control board from the metal casing.
Installation in the reverse order of removal.