Segway miniPRO Foam Bolster Pads Replacement
Foam Bolster Pads
Tools Required: 2.5 mm hex wrench
1. Make sure the miniPRO is powered off and the charger is not c
2. Remove the Steering Bar (see instructions).
3. Using a 5 mm hex wrench, remove the two fasteners on the underside of the Knee Pad.
4. Pull the Foam Bolster Pad off the Steering Bar.
5. Repeat steps 3–4 for the other Pad
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
If you need replacement knee-controlled pads you can find them here. Please note, right and left pad are different. To determine what size do you need, please imagine that you ride Segway miniPRO and select the side that needs to be replaced.